Wow, I have been a very neglectful blogger lately. It's that time of year - and to be honest, I've been allover the place and hardly have spent anytime on the computer. Luckily I've been keeping up with some blog reading & twitter via my blackberry, but I find it really inconvenient to blog from my phone.
Dainty* has been slow. I got so busy with my walk, a trip to San Francisco, a last minute road trip to Vegas & holiday parties that it's been put on the back burner for a few weeks now.
BUT! I do have some news to report.
1. The weekend of my walk my friend Carrie (the one who is the visual merchandiser at Z Gallerie) sold Dainty* at a craft show in Leucadia (picture below)
2. I completed an order for a New Year's Eve Wedding ... the bride requested that the bridesmaids each wear 2 cream dainty* clips ... i can't wait to see the pictures!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE DONE MY FIRST BRIDAL PARTY!!!
3. i got my hair done by the fabulous Deana the other day .... the girls that work at her salon, hair mechanix in clairemont, LOVED my headbands and i even sold a few to them! apparently the next day they asked Deana if i was coming back! I AM SO EXCITED that the girls loved them. I will have to ask Deana to snap a pic of the girls wearing their dainty*s.
4. I participated in a craft show at The Rare Hare and met some lovely talented ladies. I will hopefully stay in touch with these crafty ladies and would love to share their work with my readers! More on this to come ....
5. I AM WORKING ON MY WEBSITE AND HOPE TO FINISH IT THIS WEEK. I have been working (and slacking) on this project for weeks now, but I am really going to try to focus on it this week. I will keep you posted!
Here are some pics that I took on Friday night at a holiday party. my friends are so great and I love that the boys request to wear dainty*s more than the girls do. Travis & Jude were creative in their styling - a bow tie and a boutonniere! and Melinda is rocking her triple gold dainty* :
i will be back soon with updates, i am going to work hard to be a better blogger!
love you all!